Chest of 2 modules: 4 drawers and 1 door
Alondra modular chest system will meet your needs both during the baby and junior stages. Firstly, think about what you need to store in order to find out how many modules you should purchase. Subsequently, choose among the available modules and colour combinations. The possibilities are endless.
- Door with soft-close system.
- 2 shelves (adjustable in height).
- 4 drawers with soft-close system.
- The module with shelves can be placed either on the right or on the left side of the module with drawers.
- Optional shelves (WE201) available.
- Optional changer support (ref. V656) and changing mattress (ref. 631).
- The modular chests include small adjustable feet, which allow to even the chest when placed on uneven floors (min. 7mm – max. 12mm). These feet will increase the height of the chest at least 7 mm.
- BASIC STRUCTURE: Melamine particleboard (19 mm). Colour 30.
- DRAWERS: Melamine particleboard (12 mm). Metal slides with soft close system.
- DRAWER FRONTS: Lacquered MDF (18 mm).
- DOOR: Lacquered MDF (18 mm).
- SHELVES: Melamine particleboard (19 mm). Colour 30. PVC banded edges of 0,4 mm.
- TOP LID: Melamine particleboard (19 mm). Colour 30. Includes hardware to connect the individual modules.